Please keep your fellow Repurposed Abode readers in mind when making a comment. I celebrate diversity of voice and opinion, but let’s keep it kind. A little bit of caring can go a long way.
Repurposed Abode does not share personal information with third parties. We do not store any information about your visit the Repurposed Abode other than that which is used to analyze and optimize your reader experience in the form of cookies. You may turn off your cookies at any time by changing your specific internet browser settings.
Repurposed Abode is not responsible for any content republished without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to supply relevant advertisements when you visit Repurposed Abode. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) in order to provide advertisements that may be of interest to you.
The Federal Trade Commission revised their guidelines in 2009 to protect consumers against misleading advertisement paid for by companies. Since this blog may at time include endorsements and testimonials, it is important that we provide you with the following assurances:
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services or businesses.
- We will never promote a product unless we have in fact tried, tested and approved the product.
- All product endorsements are provided with the benefit of our readers in mind.
- Products provided for reviews are given free of charge. This does not, however, ensure a positive review. All reviews are an honest assessment of the product’s quality based on personal experience and opinion.
- Our greatest priority here at Repurposed Abode is to provide you with an excellent reader experience. We operate with utmost integrity which we are absolutely unwilling to compromise.